STUDY IN NETHERLANDS
The Netherlands, prevalently known as Holland, is one of the safest & happiest countries in the world. The Dutch country has a lot of things to boast on. The capital of the country in Amsterdam. However the Government seats at The Hague. It is one of the most developed and rich nations in the world. The country is often described as “gateway to Europe” because it is located centrally in Europe.
With a populace of almost 16.5 million individuals, the Netherlands is a standout amongst the most densely populated nations in Europe. About 33% of the Netherlands is underneath ocean level and for quite a while the Dutch developed dykes and blockades to guarantee that their territories don’t get overflowed via ocean water.
About 40% of the nation’s populace lives in the zone known as the Randstad — this region is comprised of urban areas like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, and Utrecht. Dialects like Dutch, German and English are talked by individuals in this area.
The Netherlands is home to world-acclaimed organizations like Philips, Unilever, Rabobank, KPMG, Endemol, Elsevier and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. This demonstrates indeed that it isn’t the extent of a country, yet the desire of its kind that adds to its financial development.
Throughout the years, the Netherlands has changed from being only a modern and visitor focus and has turned into a center point for advanced education because of their well-disposed movement laws and simple visa handling. This is to a great extent on the grounds that since the mid-1990s, driving Dutch organizations have started offering a chosen few courses to worldwide understudies, which are instructed in English.
Strong reasons to study in Netherlands
- Study 2100+ programs in English
- Netherland used to be known as Non- speaking English country once. Since the 1990s, to attract international students to a country, the country started offering a lot of courses in English. Currently, in 2017, most of the Dutch people speak English in daily life.
- The high quality of education and project-based learning
- Dutch universities are very well known for their unique way of teaching method. They focus more on project-based learning. More than half of a course is being taught in a practical way. There are 15-20 groups of students in the class who works in a group. Most of the study will be in a group. It also teaches them working in a team. The institutions also have the strongest relations with well-known Dutch companies for student’s practical knowledge.
- Be a part of a multi-cultural community
- As Netherland is a “gateway to Europe” country, the country has many cultures being welcomed. German, Dutch, Chinese, British, French & many other cultures meet. So “why not studying in Netherland?” Let us see a wide scope in the country and make your career spark. The country is comfortable, open-minded, moderate weather and has a high quality of education which makes it truly dream country to be in.
- Live in one of the most secure and most joyful nations on the planet
- According to the 2016 Global Peace Index, the Netherlands is one of the top 10 happiest countries in the world. OECD’s better life index
- Get a lot of Job opportunities
- The Netherlands is the 17th largest economy in the world. International students can apply for residence permit to find a job or else can also start their business. To know the career opportunities, you can visit Holland alumni.
- Internationally recognized degree
- The Netherlands is known for its specialism in science & technology. Instruction in the Netherlands meets every global standard and is very much presumed around the world. A degree from a Dutch university gives a chance to begin one’s own business and can be extremely helpful as far as having an effective profession in any nation of the world.
- The most well-known universities are University of Amsterdam & Leiden University.
Delft University of Technology
The Delft University of Technology was established in 1842, one of the most established and biggest open specialized University. TU Delft educates around 19,600 students, with an attention on designing controls, software engineering, arithmetic, connected sciences, and strategy and administration in innovation. In the 2017 version of the QS World University Rankings by Subject, TU Delft puts inside the worldwide best five for architecture.
Eindhoven University of Technology
The Eindhoven University of Technology – as its name would recommend – is particularly all around rumored in the designing and specialized fields, and furthermore positions among the world’s driving colleges for engineering. It ranks 104th in the world. The University keeps up close contacts with huge numbers of these organizations like Phillips, DAF & ASML, and delivers right around 3,000 logical distributions, 140 PhD-honours, and 40 licenses each year.