VISA PROCESS IN GERMANY
The Path to Success
Mackwins Education provides full support for preparing visa documents as well as in an interview for the Visa process at the German Embassy. We will provide 15 days visa training by a professional trainer who will teach do’s and don’ts for a visa interview. Mackwins Education will provide a bank of around 40 questions which you need to prepare for the visa interview. Getting a student visa will take time up to four months. Student Visa is initially granted for three to Six months. It will be extended by Foreigner’s Registration Office (Auslanderamt) for one year at a time, until the completion of your studies. Please check the website of the German Embassy for any changes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA PROCESS
- 2 photographs (35mm * 45 mm size with face covering 3 quarters of areas, background with light color)
- Application fees (Demand Draft for Visa fees)
- Marksheets and Certificates
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of German language proficiency
- Proof of Financial Means
- Declaration of Authenticity of Documents Submitted
THE VISA SECTION OF THE GERMAN CONSULATE OF GERMANY ONLY CAN ISSUE VISA’S TO
- Applicants holding a valid passport.
- Passport should have been issued (and not extended) in the last 10 years.
- Passport should contain at least 2 blank page.
- Passport should have a Minimum Validity of 12 months beyond the date of return from the Schengen territory.
- Passport containing Illegible Data will not be accepted.
PROOF OF GERMAN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Applicants have to submit the Original and A4 sized copies of proof of German Language Proficiency, though if the medium of instruction is partly German at the German university. German embassy most probably accepts only Goethe institute certificate.
PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to prove that they bear their financial expenses during the entire period of Study in Germany.
CONFIRMATION OF SCHOLARSHIP OR STIPEND RECEIVED BY THEM
The applicant showing the minimum balance of EURO 8640 and remark that the account holder can dispose of a monthly amount of EURO 720 (if your balance is not fulfilling the mentioned condition your application cannot be processed). For information regarding the procedure of opening the blocked account in Germany please contact a bank in Germany or an international bank of your choice.
Proof that Study fees have been paid, if applicable. In case if the fees are not paid by students, proof has to be provided that the necessary amount will be at the Applicant’s disposal in due course of time.