It was in the 9th century when Ukraine was a center of East Slavs culture. During that time, the state was known as Kyivska Russ is now the capital of Ukraine. And now it is known as Kyiv.
In the past century, most of the Ukraine part was of the Soviet Union and then in 1991, Ukraine became an independent country. Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe border with Russia, Byelorussia, Moldova, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Poland on land and Russia, Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey on the sea.
Ukraine has its own territory, national emblem, flag, and anthem & government. Ukraine is a country of 46 million people. The country is situated between Asia and Europe, therefore, it has always been an attraction point for investors and foreign direct investment. In 2007, Ukraine hit the stock bar in the world with 130%.
Ukraine is best with technologies in many fields; whether it’s medical or engineering. Ukrainian IT market counts on the 4th number after Russia, Poland & Czech Republic. The gaming industry of Ukraine is in Top 12 European countries. Ukraine produces all type of vehicles and spacecraft. Ukraine has launched a number of satellites.
With less than 1% of the world’s population, the country has 6% of the world’s physicists, mathematicians, computer programmers, and other highly trained professionals. Ukraine’s traditions of physical, mathematical, and programming schools are very strong. Nearly 60% of its universities have graduated with majors in these disciplines.
Hryvnia is the only official currency of Ukraine. 1 hyrvnia= 2.75 Indian rupees (Varied)
Why study MBBS in Ukraine?
- Ukraine offers quality medical education in its institutions and helps students to become specialist
- The universities in Ukraine are MCI approved and has got reorganization from many government authority bodies like WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER, GAME, PLAB, USMLE, EUROPEAN COUNCIL etc.
- Ukraine is a pioneer in preparing world’s best surgeon.
- No IELTS or TOFEL is required to take admission for MBBS program in Ukraine.
- Study language for MBBS course in English
- 100% safest country
- Ukraine medical universities have excellent lab fully equipped and student can enjoy most of the practical class mode
- Live European standards of living in Ukraine
Best universities in Ukraine to study MBBS program in 2018
- Kyiv National Medical University
- Kyiv International Medical University of UAFM
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University
- Donestk State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ukrainian Medical and Stomatological Academy, Poltava
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University Kiev Campus