Where Moldova is located?
Moldova is an Eastern Europe country. It is former Soviet republic & has maximum territory including forest, hills & vineyards. The country is located between Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north, east and south.
The Independence of Moldova was authoritatively perceived on March 2, 1992, when Moldova picked up a membership of the United Nations. The country had announced its freedom from the Soviet Union on August 27, 1991, and was a fellow co-founder of the post-Soviet Commonwealth of Independent States. In 2014, Moldova has signed the association agreement with the European Union.
What is the education system in Moldova?
The education system in Moldova consists of a preschool, primary, secondary and higher education. The secondary school has till 12th std. There are many types of institutions like schools, colleges, academy, and universities. Private and public universities, institutes and academies provide higher education in Moldova.
Universities in Moldova
There are 18 universities in Moldova. Most universities are in Chisinau (the capital city). Balti, Comrat, Taraclia, and Cahu claim as ranked Universities.
The capital city of Moldova- Chisinau
The capital city of Moldova- Chisinau
Chisinau is the capital of Moldova and is one of the greatest areas of Moldova. It is a youth city as most of the international students are studying in Chisinau universities. Chisinau has a wide system of open transport including buses, trolleybuses, smaller than usual – vans, taxis. By utilizing open transportation implies students can move more effectively and rapidly to various regions of our city.
Chisinau has heaps of green space, parks, and chronicled structures. It feels like a city with space. There’s likewise no lack of restaurants, spa centers, nightclubs, art galleries & casinos. You’ll need to visit Pushkin Park and the orange pyramid at the World War II commemoration. You’ll discover heavenly frescoes in the Nativity Cathedral, and if that is not for you, look at the slowdown of the neighborhood present day craftsmen in the craftsmanship showcase.
Why study MBBS program in Moldova?
- The MBBS program in Moldova is completely based on the practical education system. The Faculty of General Medicine at the university has the winning formula for preparing the students for passing the national licensing examinations and integrating them into the hospital system.
- The syllabus of the degree is on the level of the syllabus used in the US universities.
- Course system:
- 1st year- 3rd year pre-clinical years ( includes course subjects and theoretical seminars)
- 3rd year – 6th year clinical rotations
- Course duration: 6 years
- Students tuition fee for MBBS program in Moldova is between 3600 Euro -4000 Euro/ per year that is cooperatively low
- Average monthly living cost is between 500 Euro-600 Euro
- Easy visa process (40-60 days)
- English as a medium of instruction for MBBS program in Moldova
- The healthcare system is very strong in Moldova. It has been developed since past years. The hospitals being equipped with ultra-modern equipment, the new surgical blocks and general medical departments being built in Chisinau – capital city.
- There are 246 physicians for every 1,00,000 public. There are more than 500 healthcare centers available in Moldova
Basic information about country
- Cultural name: Moldovan
- Population: 3.5 million
- Area: 33,800 sq KM
- Major Languages: Romanian, English & Russian
- Temperature: 20 (summer) to -4 (winter)
- Currency: 1 Moldovan leu = 4.04 Indian Rupees
- Gross Domestic Product: $12.156 billion
- President: Igor Dodon
- Prime minister: Pavel Filip
- Religion: Christianity
Nicolae Testemitanu State University
The Chişinău State University of Pharmacy and Medicine was established as part of the Medicine Institute nr. 2 from Leningrad(now Saint Petersburg), which was evacuated during the Second World-War in Kislovodsk, which was later tratransferred to Chişinău together with the students and the teaching staff under the name of the State Institute of Medicine.