WHY STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA?
There are many benefits of doing MBBS study in Georgia. Some of the highlights we have tried to frame here. English would be the medium of the instruction.
• Low tuition fees.
• No upper age constrain for candidates.
• NO IELTS/TOFEL require.
• Admission in two intakes: February and September.
• Gap will be acceptable.
• MCI and WHO recognized Universities.
• PR begins from the third year.
• High visa ratio.
• No donation require.
• The time has come to get the flight for Georgia.
• Indian food is available.
• Get preparation for MCI, USMLE and PLAB.
• Indian students do not have to sit for any MBBS entrance exam. MBBS Admission in Georgia is based on the marks obtained in class 12th.
• Georgia has various climate conditions that can be effectively adjusted by Indian understudies for MBBS in Georgia.